Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yummiest Ice Cream Award





I don't know how many calories were in this (as you can tell from the large sign they hang in the shop) and I don't really care, because this ice cream seriously was amazing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, that sign is hilarious! I'm with you, I don't worry about calories or fat content when I'm having fun with the kiddies..especially when it comes to eating ice cream! Yum!

The Romney Family said...

Um, that picture of Annie and Maddie in pigtails is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And I am DYING for ice cream now, thanks! :)

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

Wow! You guys have been soooo busy! I'm loving reading about all of your adventures. Sounds like lots of fun. I loved the picture of Andrew driving with one of his head phones in, that was great. Tyler...7...seriously how is that even possible?!? Hope to see you soon :)

Sara said...

Hey Guys!! looks like I found your blog :) love the spiderman pic of your kids.... classic