Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tyler's Birthday!!

Three days before we left for Utah was Tyler's 7th birthday. Our day was a little less traditional and consisted of several outings instead of a normal party since we weren't really in our own home and living farther away from his friends. I didn't mean to pack quite so much in, but it just sort of happened that way. It was a really fun day. We started out with german pancakes for breakfast (hi Karin!:) ) and then took my brothers and sisters with us to a place called 'Pump It Up', which is a huge indoor area filled with all sorts of moon bounces. (thanks for the recommendation Laura!!) It really was quite the place. The best part was, adults can totally run around on things with their kids, and I had quite a bit of fun, although I was exhausted after about 15 minutes. The kids had a blast, and it was a lot of fun to watch them when my energy ran out.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: