Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Adventures in Madison!!

Below are some pictures of the fabulous time we spent in Madison with my sister and her family on our way out west. It was the first time we have been there, and the first time seeing my two month old nephew. We loved the city, loved our time there, and loved being with my sister and fam. It was so much fun!

You'll have to scroll down and start from the bottom because I am not thinking backwards very well today, and I don't know how to make posts from the same day show up underneath instead of above. Is this possible? Any help from you expert bloggers out there? (does anyone even know what I'm talking about?!)

4 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Becca! Sorry about the weird red color. We can play with it later and see if you want to change the backgrounds to something new sometime. :)

Also, I know what you mean - I don't think you can change the order that the posts get posted in. Also, something annoying is if you save a draft and post it say the next day after you've made another post it shows up BELOW the one you already posted! So it's best to just cut & paste it into a whole new post. Whew. Does that make sense?

And such cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had soo much fun! That pool looks amazing. I wish we could see more of Jackson's face - I feel like I still don't really know what he looks like... glad you're in Utah now!

Rebecca said...

Oh Esther, I have a cute pic of Jackson from the pool, I'll have to post that so you can see him better. I didn't even think about how he's all covered up in every picture! And yes, I learned the hard way that saved posts show up below! :( Tell me if the color is still red for you, it's gone for me now. Thanks!!! (and maybe I should change the background too-we'll talk!)

Karin said...

Darling title picture! And I love the trvel recap. We're still trying to figure out when we can make it out ti WI before Guy finishes in a year. That African restaurant sounds delish! And what a GREAT idea for a hotel pool- They'd have MY business!

Amber H. said...

Becca, the way I make my posts show up in order is you start from the last thing you did and then post from there in descending date. So if your trip was from the 1st to the 15th, you would start with the 15th, post it, then do the 14th, post it and so on. Does that make sense? Then you will end up with them in order! I have a ton of stuff to post about today, so I'm starting with yesterday and then going backwards from there. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions, but that's the way I do it and it seems to work the best! Good luck!