Monday, November 17, 2008

Yeah Maryland!






Recently I have been able to get back in touch with a few close friends I had in high school. (Thank you crazy online world.) One of those friends was amazingly living just 20 minutes away, and I was so excited to have her and her two adorable girls over for dinner. It was so fun to catch up and reminisce (here we are looking at old pictures from my scrapbook). We had Rob & Es, Amy & Nathan, and Sarah & Kenneth join us for dessert. It was a mini Maryland reunion. What a blast! Suzanne, you are just as adorable, sweet, genuine, kind and fun-loving as ever. I hope to see you again real soon!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jen said...

how fun! It looks like you had a blast!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther Noelle said...

That was a fun night thanks for including us! :)

Anonymous said...

Coreen & I both wanted to send your fam a Christmas card. If you could email me your address I would love it! audreylovesbrian@yahoo.com

Laura said...

I just realized who that was!! Wow!! is that really suzanne??!! Crazy world! you guys should have all gone line dancing!!

Marathon Maiden said...

Booo hooo! I wish I was there too. Maybe someday...

Jen said...

Where are you girl?