
Since it was Friday, we started off our day with a field trip to
Wheeler Farm. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful location, and I fell in love with the trees that reminded me of the autumn I miss so much from home. We went with some dear friends, and that was fun as well.




Isn't this tree fabulous?! I'd love to relocate it to my backyard!






Then we stopped by
Andrew's work to say hello, check out his cool costume (I still can't believe everyone at work actually convinced him to dress up!), and of course, pick up a few treats for the road.


Cousins came to trick or treat with us! Hooray! We ate soup and homemade bread hot out of the oven (gotta put that peach jam to good use!). And a bit of candy too! It was a fun day, and now...winter can begin. Welcome Christmas time! (I've not forgotten about Thanksgiving, it's just that Christmas is so much work, and so much fun, that it really must be started immediately after Halloween. One month is not long enough for Christmas!)
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you and your children at Wheeler Farm!! Such a perfect day!! I love all the pictures! I will be posting mine soon! ...And yes, we must start getting ready for Christmas in November so we can ENJOY the month of Christmas!!
Tyler is such a mini me of Andre- Annie of you and Robbie is where the two come together! It is amazing to see others kida grow up- It makes me think- are mine growing that fast?
Wow that is an impressive tree! It was fun trick or treating with you guys!
Post a Comment