Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cowboy Rob!

Happy Birthday Rob! It has been a lot of fun living closer to you. Thank you for helping me get those Pincocks camping, encouraging me to conquer one of my biggest fears (maybe I'll thank you for that, I'm still undecided!), for being a great friend to Andrew, and for marrying Esther. Here's to many more years together and some actual progress on that ranch! Love you!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Happy Birthday ROB!

Rob Parsons said...

Thanks for the shout out :) And thanks for the fun night in SLC. It's been great having you guys so close.

Esther Noelle said...

I like how you said "thanks for marrying Esther." :) I'm glad we can be doubly related Becca! I sure like you! And LOVE living close to you guys. We are having so much fun! And I do like that husband of mine too. :)