Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mothers With Style

If ever a woman had style, this one does. I first met Amber back in our early married days in our BYU ward. Of course one of the first things I noticed about her was how gorgeous she is. Just look at her fabulous hair. And she always looks so stylish! (So do her girls. And although they are beautiful all on their own, I'm pretty sure their perfect hairstyles and coordinating outfits are courtesy of their mother.) When I first visited her apartment, I realized that she is also an awesome interior decorator. And that is not something that is easy to do in an apartment on a limited budget! I also found out that she has real style with creating scrapbooks. You should see the things she comes up with! (My scrapbooking attempts are rather pitiful in comparison.) But those are not the reasons that I like Amber so much. She is just such a nice, fun, easy going person. It is a real joy to be around not only her, but her family. Her husband and daughters are just as great as she is, and we feel so lucky to know them!

Well, Amber has another amazing talent. She is a phenomenal photographer. She just recently started a photography business, and if you live in Arizona, you are very lucky. If not, see if you can plan a trip to Utah when she might be in town. We lucked out with not only having the chance to have Amber take some family pictures for us while she was here, but also to have her fun family stay with us for a day. It was so much fun to visit and catch up. Just look at these cute kids!

Amber & Josh make taking family pictures easy and even fun. It was really one of the best experiences we've had, and believe me when I say that our family has had a LOT of family picture taking experiences! You can check out some of the other fabulous pictures Amber has taken at her photography site or her photography blog.
Thanks again Amber & Josh for coming to stay. We're so happy to call you friends!

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet, and it was SO much fun to see all of you again! I can't wait until next time Ü Love ya!!

Esther Noelle said...

Wow her pictures really are amazing! If you hear that she's coming to Utah again anytime you have to let me know!!!