Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm sorry...were we supposed to keep blogging during the summer?!




I'm not going to start in on all the reasons that blogging has completely stopped for our family. Nor make any promises about how long it will continue. (Not that anyone would believe me anyway with my track record.) But I will post a few of our latest family pictures and just let you know that right now we are all healthy, happy, and here. (We just returned from a month long visit with our families.) (And I do apologize to any of you who do not use google reader, and have possibly come here only to see the same post over and over and over again. Sorry!) These pictures were taken by our very talented friend Amber (see previous post). We have had many things happen over the last few months, most of them very good things, and we will attempt to make a few more updates in the very near future. Hope that all of you are happy & healthy as well!

11 comments:

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

What darling pictures. So glad to hear that you are all doing well! You look adorable by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures! You have such a good looking family.

Olivia Carter said...

SUCH CUTE PICS! You look great!

Rosie and Derek said...

What GREAT photos, I love them!

Little Crows Nest said...

Beautiful photos, Becca!

Annee said...

Love the pictures! What a treat to have a friend who is also an outstanding photographer. You guys look great.

Ashley Hall said...

Such cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family. I love the one with the kids hands on your belly. I'm usually not a fan of belly shots, but that's a super cute one.

Little Crows Nest said...

Becca,
Love these darling family photos! I just love how you coordinated all the outfits to match your little girls precious dress. Red shoes and all! You are just too cute! And if I looked as cute as you do pregnant, I'd have 4 more...scratch that...I'd be an extremely happy woman with child! It's soo good to see you and Andrew after all these years, and it's such a comfort to know just how wonderfully you've turned out. (not that I thought you'd turn out BAD or anything like that...you know what I mean). Beautiful pictures for an even more beautiful family! Take care, sweetie!

Laura said...

excellent pics!!! You guys look GREAT!! And Bec...what cute prego woman you are!!!! I love the shots of the kids holding your belly, their shots and all the boys shots too! Love the clothes that you guys are all wearing!

Rebecca said...

Thank you everyone! :)

Amanda and William said...

These pictures are amazing! I love them!