Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy! This reminded us of you:
We hope you get to play with animals and eat some cake in heaven. We sure miss you here. We love you!
Love,
Tyler, Robby & Annie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Kennedy,
I will never forget the day you were born. I didn't know I would be able to be there until just a few hours before you came. You decided to surprise everyone by coming early, especially your mom. But then, you were always full of surprises. She had angels surrounding her that day...or maybe they were surrounding you. Either way, there were angels in the room. You were born facing heavenward, and maybe we should have seen then how soon you would need to go back home, but none of us realized how little time we would get to see your smile. I'm amazed at the life lessons you taught me. I think Heavenly Father couldn't let you talk too much because of all the things you could see, and we weren't ready to, but we still had so many glimpses of heaven through your signs and through your eyes. I love you Kennedy. Everyone who ever met you does. Thanks for watching over your mom and dad and brother and baby. They sure do miss you.
Love, Becca


4 comments:
Very sweet post. Happy Birthday Kennedy!!!
Thank you so much Becca, Andrew, Tyler, Robbie, and Annie! That is so very very sweet Becca, mind if I save what you said for her? I still can't believe that she came when she did--(and I still feel bad about calling you at 6am with no warning or anything!) especially because I felt like I should talk to you about it Thurs night as I was leaving your place but since there were other people there I thought I would just call on Saturday to ask if you would come with me! She certainly didn't wait on anyone when she decided to come and when she decided to go. Well, I take that back, she did wait on us at the end for a little while and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you so much for all your loving words and memories.
Of course you can Laura.
What a beautiful child! She is such a special little girl. It is amazing that someone who was on the earth for such a short period of time can have such a lasting impact on so many. We love you!
Post a Comment