Monday, September 22, 2008

Time to Up the Ante


First off -- Hi Everyone!!!

I rarely write on this blog, especially since Becca has been doing such a great job. That said, I had to respond to a a rumor going around that I may have started a blog about how fat I am and my desperate need to drop 30 pounds.

Well, yes I did. So it's time to up the ante and increase the audience and thereby increase the humiliation and motivation that the blog is intended to provide. Feel free to link to it, blog about, etc. The more people that visit, the more pressure I feel. I welcome comments, suggestions, whatever... and yes, making fun is fair game.

So, here it is:drop30pounds.com

To read from the beginning, you can see the little blurb on the top right sidebar that says "new reader" or just read the first post here... then you can click on the link above each post with the title of the next post and the arrow.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Eric said...

Good luck tubby! You have inspired me to eat more :)

browneyedgirl said...

Very interesting....

Esther Noelle said...

Very brave! :) You can do it!!!

Ethan said...

Hey guys! This is Ethan. It was really good seeing you all at the airport. Sorry I couldn't talk, I would of if I wasn't looking at the screen. You both looked really good. I couldn't tell that anyone needed to lose weight.. Andrew. This is something funny... Robert came through the lane I was working at. I was loading the bags into the x-ray and when I saw him I said "Hi, how is it going?" He answered but didn't realize it was me and then he was off. I just smiled and thought maybe I should of said "HEY, it's me Ethan!". Tell him hi for me and no worries for recognizing me. It was early and I barely recognize me until noon.

Rebecca said...

Ethan, great to hear from you! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk...we could tell you were busy keeping our country safe. Sorry about my dad too...he'll be sad he missed a chance to talk to you. Keep an eye out for him, he's in and out of the airport a lot. (and next time just tell him who you are!) :)