Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Fun

We wanted to do something special with the kids the day before Andrew & I went out of town.
We had a yummy breakfast (whole wheat pancakes with maple syrup) and then went miniature golfing, which everyone enjoyed. Andrew enjoyed beating everyone, Tyler enjoyed keeping score, I enjoyed being outside all together on a lovely day, Robby enjoyed taking everyone's balls at the end for multiple attempts to get a hole in one and win a free game ("Umm, Mom? Can I just see your ball for a minute?" he asks with a sly grin.), and Annie enjoyed picking out her pink club and pink ball, as well as taking a little swim when the golfing got boring.

The BYU game interfered a bit with our plans to all be together as a family the whole day, but Andrew & Tyler had a great time together at the game, while Annie & Robby & I had fun looking around Borders and then picking out a few movies at Hollywood video for a fun movie night. It was a great day.







Don't you love Annie's little 'bend one knee' pose?
Such handsome guys! My two ATPs at the game.
Robby's latest hobby: sneaking Andrew's Ipod to listen to around the house. His request: "If I can have just one thing in the whole entire universe for Christmas, can I have an Ipod? Please?!"

4 comments:

Karin said...

You guys sure know how to have fun!
...and will Santa be granting this 5 year old's request??? ;)

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

So darling! I love seeing pictures of you and the kids :)

Rebecca said...

I'm not sure Karin...it seems a little crazy to give a 5 year old an Ipod. But how do you turn that request down?!

Liz said...

Cute pictures! Did you guys have a fun trip? Miss you. Wish you were here to go apple picking with us!