Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy Week!

Well, I thought I'd post a few pictures to illustrate our action-packed week!

First we started out last Saturday with an Easter egg hunt with our neighbors...




Then made it to church Sunday and took a few pictures after...


And gave the kids yet another Easter "surprise"...

And colored a few more eggs for fun...



The rest of the week we packed up the house...


Annie saying goodbye to her tricycle...


Loaded up a U-Pack trailer...


Today I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese while Becca was out running a half marathon...



Becca came to meet us straight from the race...


What a week - we're glad we made it through! After crashing at my parents for a few days in Kensington during the move, we're at Parsons now while I travel back and forth to Utah and we have our Pincock family reunion, then we'll be off to Utah in June. It was a big transition week, but a lot of fun too.

8 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Good work guys! Looks like such a busy week! Love the picture of Annie in the box! All the kids look so much older. I can't wait to see them! And congratulations Becca on the half marathon! You look great! :)

Christina said...

I can't believe that you let your kids go to Chuck E Cheese! What a crazy week and way to go Becca - you inspire me with your marathon running.

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

Wow! Look at you guys! Hey, way to go Becca! You're amazing, I seriously don't know how you are able to juggle all that you have going on. I can't wait to hear how the race went, it looks pretty chilly there! I love the picture of Annie in the box too - sooo cute!

Karin said...

Way to go Becca! You are amazing. Cute Easter pix. We are debating on moving ourselves (& pocketing the cash) or having the movers come. Crazy, but after seeing your boxes all neatly arranged I almost think we can do it again. Almost...

browneyedgirl said...

I hope I get to see you before you officially move in June! Wow after that busy week hope you have been able to get a little rest in.

Amber H. said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! And holy cow, that is the neatest packing job I think I've ever seen! So organized! Good job to Becca for the marathon :o) Maybe one day I can be a supermom and superwoman like you! I hope you guys are getting settled in nicely :o)

Rebecca said...

The organized boxes were thanks to Andrew, he worked really hard on that. We were really hoping it would help loading the truck to be a piece of cake, and although it helped, I still underestimated the amount of organizational skills involved in fitting an entire house of stuff all on top of each other in a truck! I'm just praying that not too many of my favorite dishes from Jerusalem are broken!

Lobdell family said...

Hi Andrew and Becca,
This is one of your many Trunnell cousins. THis is Jill Edde Lobdell living in NY. Good luck with your move to Utah. I am jealous. Your kids are adorable. Nice job in your run Becca.