We went to the Pentagon last week where my brother Daniel received his Eagle Scout award, along with 4 other young men from his ward. We went through quite a bit of security getting inside the Pentagon, but everyone made it and it was a wonderful ceremony. Congratulations Daniel!!
Here are all of the Eagle Scouts from our family who were there.

3 comments:
Congratulations Daniel!!! That was a fun event to be able to go to. I definitely should have been given a higher security clearance though.
Wow, quite the honor to be held in the pentagon. Congrat's to Daniel! I am so VERY impressed with the marathon! i LOVE all of these Parsons pictures- Didn't realize how much I miss your family... fun to catch up, and I'm excited to keep in touch!
How fun is that?? Not many people can say they've ever been to the Pentagon, much less got their eagle scout there! How awesome!
Post a Comment