with our little
Luke Benjamin Pincock
We're in love with...
the way he was born, peacefully at home surrounded by his family
We're in love with...
his sweet, patient, good-natured personality...he seems to know that there are three other kids in this family and he is already so willing to patiently wait his turn
We're in love with...
his smiles~he already gives us so many of them, when he's asleep and awake, and we love every one!
We're in love with...
his velvety head, his fuzzy face, his deep blue eyes, his satin smooth skin, and his tiny everything!
We're in love with...
his perfect, soft, delicious, newborn-ness
We love everything about you Luke. We're so happy you are a part of our family!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A note about his name: If you heard it from our kids first, you might have been informed that we named our child Luke Skywalker Pincock.
I am not exactly sure where the Star Wars fascination came from, since I haven't even seen the movies (no, not even the original ones--shocking, I know)-and I know my kids haven't. But nevertheless, the obsession is there. Just in case you were wondering, we were going for more of a scriptural heritage when we named our child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS Thank you so much to all of you for your congratulations and kind thoughts and calls. I'm sorry I still haven't had a chance to speak with many of you and hope to soon!
15 comments:
He is just precious!! Congratulations!
Joshua's obsessed with Star Wars too - his dad has let him watch some of the movies!
Sweet pictures. Hope you guys are doing well - we are thinking of you.
Oh gosh... he's such a cutie! Congrats! Esther told us a little bit about the birth. I just love birth stories and the one thing she really emphasized was how beautiful and peaceful it was.
can't wait to meet the lil' man in person!
We love you little Luke! So happy for your family!
Such a sweetie! I'm so glad everyone seems to be doing well. Love his tiny body, love his precious face, love his name.
Congratulations Pincocks!
May the Force be with Luke always! Have you tested his midichlorian level? Just some fun Star Wars nerdery. Congrats on the new child tax credit! Keep them coming.
Oh, what a cutie! Congrats!!
He's absolutely beautiful!! We're so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him and see you again...let us know when would be a good time! Sure love you! You're amazing!
So beautiful! Congratulations. I can't help it, I'm super Jealous!! My baby is taking her sweet time.
I love this post and little Luke too, I have tears in my eyes! How adorable :) So happy to hear things are going well!
Oh Becca! Luke is PERFECT! Such sweet pictures and sweet sentiments from his mama! I wish you the ver best!!
Oh Becca, your darling is just...darling! I love the name Luke! You and Andrew have done good here. Congrats to you and all of the Pincock/Parsons family. Having 4 children is a joy. Oh and kudos to you for having your baby at home...I could never! :]
Love ya,
Emily
He is gorgeous! So heavenly to see your new little babe! I am glad you are all doing well. I hope you are enjoying all the wonderment of a new little babe in your home! Congratulations! Much love!!
He looks so sweet! I can't believe how fast it all goes. Kate is almost 3 months now!!
Love the name by the way!! If we have another boy we're going to name him Luke Everett. Congratulations again!!
What an angel! He looks so soft and velvety. Congratulations to your sweet family. Thank you for letting us come while you were prepping for Luke's arrival--we adore your family and had so much fun visiting.
All of our older kids have seen Star Wars and they are currently making their own Star Wars movie using Eric's flip video. Good job, you did.
Post a Comment