Hi folks,
How are you all doing? Sorry to those of you who were expecting Becca, but I came across something that I just had to share.
With the tough economic times, many Americans are having an even tougher battle with consumer debt. I was fortunate enough to stumble across this nugget to help alleviate the problem:
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LOVE this video. Of course! Very appropriate.... :)
Haven't watched the video yet, but when I saw the title and cheesy graphics, I thought you'd finally written your ebook.
"Call within the next 5 minutes to receive your pre-release copy of How to Get Out of Debt the Easy Way, and I'll send you the ground-breaking study How to Stay Out of Debt: Stop Buying Stuff you Can't Afford absolutely free! Don't delay, call now. This offer won't last long, and these books are not available in stores."
-Jason
I just watched it, and now I feel dumb. I saw the nbc peacock and just assumed it was legit. At least SNL and I are on the same page.
LOL I saw this about a year ago. Its Hilarious. Yeah, you'd think that people could figure this one out on their own, but we're too deeply surrounded by "consumption" mentality. Love the OLD SNL!
Thanks for the laughs, this is great! I want to post this little one on our blog. Gotta love the truth!
Ahh, love this video! Apparently they showed it in one of Nathan's Accounting classes. Kind of funny. Sure is good advice--and surprisingly NECESSARY for oh so many people to hear...
Thanks Becca for the cute comments! You guys are so funny, I think it's great he learned how to skin a deer, more power to him! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week.
Oh and by the way Eric sent this awesome video to the EQ in his weekly email letter, it's had a great response :)
Classic. It's too bad that this is new information for some people.....
Mariah, so glad we're still friends!! :) Glad the video was a hit in EQ!
Don't worry Jason, I'm sure there will be a post sometime soon about his new ebook! ;)
Post a Comment