Robby & Annie's room...of course the color doesn't look exactly right in the picture, the shade is a little brighter than it seems, but you get the idea.
Tyler's room and the bunkbed I painted (which is still waiting for a bottom mattress! It's mostly used for forts right now.) If anyone else thinks it's odd that Tyler is the one who ended up with the bunkbed when he has his own room, I agree, but Robby insisted. He did NOT want the bunkbed in his room, he wanted a mattress on the floor, and he chose the smaller room even though he was sharing a room with Annie. ?? Whatever!

5 comments:
I love painting a room, it makes it look so clean and fresh. Great job! I bet your glad it's done.
Yeah well your children might have different opinions when they're in college or later looking back on what bedroom they think they should've had (when they have long forgotten what room arrangement they had chosen themself). My brother picked his room when he was in 3rd grade and (now 20 yrs later) he is upset and thinks he got cheated because my room was larger. My parents had to remind him that he chose it, that didn't seem to matter. I do remember him picking it, however I don't think he does.
It looks great!
Yeah for your house looking so awesome! You've done a great job, Becca!
Looks so good! I love all of the pictures. A job well done. I think that is very funny that Robby didn't want the bunk bed, what a cute little funny boy!
Post a Comment